Specialized Food Service Company BN000045487
Consumer, Food & Retail; Education & Government
Food service organization specialized in sourcing, consolidating, and delivering frozen and shelf stable entrees, sandwiches, snacks, fruits, bread, and drinks to aging and disabled individuals. The company holds state licenses to serve both the Medicaid and developmentally disabled communities.
• Long-standing reputation in its region for providing best in-class food services for over 35 years
• Regional leader with low competition in a high barrier to entry industry
• Strong and standardized internal processes that allow for streamlined operations
• Recurring revenue business model with dependable revenue streams and high returns on investment
• Geographic expansion to neighboring regions to grow its current client portfolio
• Continue to capitalize on the growing demand for pet food services
• Increase business development efforts to gain a greater market share
• Capitalize on newly acquired license to operate in a neighboring state
• Opportunity to increase top line and boost profits through the expected increase in meal reimbursement by the state
• Midwest United States
• The company serves aging and disabled individuals in the Midwest US.
• The company operates from a 19,500 sq. ft. warehouse and packaging & sorting facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location which is about 70% occupied.