General Contracting, Maintenance, and Repair Provider for Residential and Commercial Properties
Commercial Construction; Business & Professional Services
The company provides overall repair, maintenance, remodeling, permitting, general contracting, and turnover services for commercial and residential properties, with a focus on the multi-family residential market.
· In-house staff includes fully licensed & bonded trade specialists for electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and turnovers
· Internal account managers act as points of contact for clients and hold specific knowledge of account history. An in-house code consultant assists with navigating permits and regulatory agencies
· Thorough complimentary bid process garners clear breakout of tasks and materials on rapid timeframes and within budgets
· Emergency service availability on a 24-hour basis
· Advance geographic expansion throughout the Pacific Northwest with the growing marketplace and increased housing need.
· Add new Design-Build capabilities to take advantage of new property zoning for increased density in Seattle and Portland.
· Leverage the existing client portfolio to garner new projects and follow up work on executed jobs.
· Pacific Northwest
· The company serves property managers and private landlords with rental housing commercial properties as well as the general public with private residences. Additionally, the company services non-residential clients with tenant improvements, retail, hospitality, and restaurant facilities.
· The company operates from a 3,000 square-foot residence, designated as C-1 zoning and utilized solely for business purposes, leased from an affiliated entity. Ownership is open to the operating property being part of a transaction or leasing it post-sale. Management notes that the company is relocatable.