Niche manufacturer of steel bright bars with an established client base.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is a manufacturer of specialised steel 'bright' bar by means of extruding hot formed mild steel ‘black’ bars through a cold-drawing process. The bright steel bars are geometrically precise and straight within tolerances. The company has an established customer base which provides repeat business and long term projects.
- Highest quality, niche product range of steel bright bars, available in a range of sizes and die patterns.
- Unique, specialised extruding process with proprietary machinery that reduces material wastage.
- The established customer base of equipment and component manufacturers provides repeat business as the company's products form integral parts in its customer's equipment.
- The company's customer-centric culture is well-entrenched in their long-serving staff.
- Long-term project orders provide ongoing revenue for reliable forecasting.
- The company practices prudent cash flow management for achieving the best prices through bulk steel purchases.
- The company plans to build a new extrusion machine to cater for the uptick in demand.
- Additional shifts would enable the company to scale production without capital expenditure.
- Improved marketing could attract new customers.
- Relocation of the factory or merging it with another company's operations is possible.
- An acquirer may opt to introduce new synergistic products into the offering.
Gauteng, South Africa