Distinguished mechanical, structural and civil contractors
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is a turnkey civil construction company with extensive expertise in steel fabrication and civil construction. Their well-equipped workshop facilities enable the company to produce a wide range of items to high specifications. The company has an established customer base of project managers, mining houses and heavy equipment brands.
- Ability to produce turnkey construction solutions, from planning through to site erection.
- Expert and dedicated employees with comprehensive rare technical and management skills enabling all insights to be created in-house.
- Integrated management policies incorporating health, safety, environmental and quality responsibilities.
- Wide and expanding client base that includes blue chip companies.
- Well-equipped workshop facilities enable the company to produce a wide range of projects with in-house capabilities.
- The company is focusing on achieving transformation, with several initiatives underway. An acquisition that improves the B-BBEE score through ownership would fast-track the process and enable the company to secure a greater amount of tender work.
- The company additionally has plans to continue expanding its capacity through the acquisition of new machinery which would accelerate production and reduce overtime.
- The company is headquartered in Gauteng, South Africa and conducts site work around the country.
- Project Management
- Heavy Machinery
- Water Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- The company's premises cover an area of almost 50000m2. The workshop facilities are well equipped with manufacturing facilities and lifting equipment.