Turnkey electrical and instrumentation, entrenched in blue-chip mining operations.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is an electrical and instrumentation (E&I) contracting company, capable of turnkey capital projects as well as ongoing maintenance, being deeply entrenched in the day to day business operations of their established blue-chip client base in the mining and power generation sectors.
- Capable of turnkey electrical automation and control projects, with experience in commanding large workforces on site based projects around South Africa and other SADEC countries
- Preferred supplier status in many tenders to loyal blue-chip clients in the mining sector
- With optimally located field offices, the company is deeply entrenched in their clients' site operations, being an integral part of ongoing maintenance
- On site presence gives the company a significant cost and speed advantage over competitors
- A high ratio of the company's highly skilled workforce is locally based in the areas they operate, exceeding mining charter expectations
- Strong relationships with community leaders due to and in support of the company's drive to build a sustainable workforce
- Expand geographic footprint - Continue the company's successful model of forging local relationships and setting up site offices at clients' premises.
- Insource manufacturing - Enclosure manufacturing is currently outsourced. A strategic acquirer may choose to set up manufacturing facilities at one of the company's properties, where there is space to expand operations.
- Offer complementary services - A strategic acquirer could also offer other complementary site based services requiring locally based staffing solution such as control and automation, power reticulation, other process equipment.
- Gain from recent asset acquisition - The company has recently acquired new assets to hire out during electrical and instrumentation projects, which will result in greater margins.
Gauteng, South Africa