Luxury hospitality group offering 5-star boutique accommodation in tourism hotspots.
Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure
South Africa is world renowned for Big 5 wildlife safaris, the international playground city of Cape Town, and Garden Route natural splendour. Invest in a portfolio of boutique hotels, country houses, and luxury safari lodges in malaria-free destinations in this distinctive country.
- Largest independent group of luxury tourism assets in South Africa, comprised of an impressive collection of signature Big 5, malaria-free safari lodges and retreats that would require at least two decades to replicate organically.
- Well-known and highly-respected brand in the hospitality industry.
- A strong and continually expanding sales channel of overseas tour agents.
- The company's robust supply chain and effective operational processes enable newly added services, venues and bed capacity to be driven to high occupancies in a very short lead time.
- Strong order book: over 73% of targeted occupancy until May 2018 is already booked.
- The profitable and growing business model boasts EBIT levels approximating USD 2 million, derived through the mix of accommodation, hospitality and associated revenue streams
- Investors will gain instant access to the established network of inbound tour operators and can leverage the well-established management structure and existing, proven business practices.
- The suite of assets, expanding inbound client stream, and online booking e-commerce platform is prime for organic growth to meet the ever-increasing tourism demand.
- With a supply chain requiring more beds than can currently be provided, expansion opportunities include adding capacity in current owned and managed properties.
- Investors with an appetite for property development can further accelerate this growth. The offshore holding company facilitates USD-denominated capital structuring and funding, and allows for tax and finance planning to ensure a currency-hedged and ring-fenced corporate action.
Western Cape, South Africa