Manufacturer of printed and laminated flexible packaging products
Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is a highly specialized print and packaging operation, manufacturing premium quality flexible packaging products, predominantly for the food & beverage, manufacturing, and agriculture sectors. The company produces turnkey packaging solutions and bespoke packing products to specification for a diverse range of loyal, blue-chip commercial customers. Long-serving and experienced staff offer exceptional service and product knowledge to clients, and strong relationships with suppliers spanning more than ten years reduces supply risk.
- Profitable company, with strong, consistent growth and profit margins
- Recurring revenue from long-term contracts provides reliable cash flow
- Optimized, lean manufacturing and production process with custom quality assurance systems and robust control checkpoints
- Integrated manufacturing and printing technologies maximize cost efficiencies
- High quality products and services that meet stringent internal inspection protocols ensure that the varied and challenging packaging demands of blue-chip customers are satisfied, often for high profile projects
- Well-established supplier relationships, spanning more than 10 years
- Environmentally conscious company working with an onsite, independent recycling plant to both reduce waste and develop reusable raw materials
- Long-serving, well-trained, skilled staff
- Significant growth potential exists both locally and abroad for the supply of innovative packaging products throughout Southern Africa
- Investing into expanding or acquiring the onsite recycling plant will benefit the company by increasing the volumes of raw material that can be produced at the lowest possible rate
- Increasing the product offering through specialized services, purchasing the necessary machinery to drive growth into new sectors
- Expanding the geographic footprint into other regions across South Africa and Africa
- With growing focus on sustainability, traditional rigid packaging solutions are being replaced by innovative, flexible packaging; there are numerous ways to leverage this significant market trend
- Our client operates from a customised facility situated in an industrial zone within KwaZulu-Natal that forms an important and easily accessible link in the N3 corridor between the port of Durban and the Gauteng trade hub.
- The company offers a diverse product range to retailers, manufacturers and distributors predominantly serving the food & beverage, manufacturing, and agriculture sectors across South Africa.
- By expanding the production facilities and related product offering, a potential market exists in supplying printed laminated flexible plastic products to customers across South Africa, penetrating deeper into the already-established major hubs of Johannesburg and Western Cape, and establishing a more dominant export business into Southern African countries.