Specialists in HVAC commissioning, process engineering and water treatment systems.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Offers a range of specialisms from HVAC and process engineering to water treatment services. The company designs, supplies, installs, commissions and maintains air conditioning and ventilation systems for the industrial and commercial market.
- Established brand and reputation as a distinguished HVAC and process engineering contractor.
- Expert and dedicated employees including highly skilled and licensed service technicians enables the company to provide solutions that are often overlooked or avoided due to a lack of knowledge.
- Service department has a 24-hour on-call service team who provide both repairs and preventative maintenance
- Recently launched a mobile app that records warrantees and invoiceable work.
- Well-established customer relationships within the commercial, industrial and domestic sectors.
- A registered importer and exporter enabling the company to participate across boarders.
- Certified to install leading brands of equipment
- The rise in the construction sector in regions is also driving the growth of the HVAC, process engineering and water treatment systems.
- Introduce complementary products to the existing product range to better service the current customer base, allowing the company to compete more broadly within the industry.
- To diversify revenue streams, the company can improve BBBEE credentials enabling it to increase participation in tendering processes and could focus on developing a maintenance department that will improve servicing processes and create another income stream.
- Geographic expansion - additional agencies in key international territories would organically increase sales
Western Cape, South Africa