Manufacturer and supplier of curtains and scatter cushions to large retail chains.
A streamlined and lean manufacturing unit, coupled with established relationships with international suppliers, enables the company to supply some of the largest retailers in South Africa, with high quality curtains and scatter cushions at competitive prices.
- Leading supplier of curtains and scatter cushions to the retail trade in South Africa Own in-house brand, sold through its factory shop, bulk buyers, and smaller retailers.
- Excellent international supplier relationships enabling fit for purpose fabric purchases at competitive prices.
- Simple business model with clearly defined staff functions Innovative business and manufacturing processes ensuring ongoing improvement in processes and product offering.
- Extensive use of IT ensuring lean manufacturing and efficient inventory control
- There is scope for the company to secure other large retailers.
- The expansion of its own brand's market reach will contribute to greater utilisation of the factory, thereby lowering per unit costs of production.
- An opportunity exists for the company to expand its product offering.
- The company can expand its footprint by penetrating the African market, starting with neighbouring countries.
- By accessing Government tenders, the company has the opportunity to obtain ongoing work through building relationships and establishing itself as a reputable and trustworthy supplier to Government
Western Cape, South Africa