Industry specialists in security solutions and fire warning and suppression systems.
This security company specialises in safety solutions and access control for clients. Services and solutions offered include fire detection and suppression systems, and electronic security systems and equipment like CCTVs, alarm systems, access control, and intercom systems. Systems comprise of integrated products using for monitoring and control, all of which can be linked to existing networks and company software. Market leaders in the sector, the company has a proven track record of being ahead of the game when penetrating new markets, and has enjoyed multiple first-mover advantages over their long corporate history.
- Industry specialists for large developments and projects due to experienced staff with hard-to-achieve certifications, scarce technical skills and qualifications, and required accreditations
- Market leaders in an industry with significant barriers to entry
- High calibre clients with strong and enduring relationships across a diverse range of sectors, reducing risk
- First-mover advantage in fire safety systems
- Strong profit margins
- Excellent reputation leading to a pipeline of skilled technicians wanting to work for them, and suppliers offering best payment terms to keep their custom
- Multiple growth opportunities exist in this highly regulated and continually expanding market
- The company is expanding their fire suppression services in line with newly implemented legislation, including leveraging exciting first-mover advantages as one of only a few preferred installers qualified to install Fire Stop Systems
- Fire suppression systems in kitchens are increasingly being stipulated by the Fire Chief for restaurants, fast food chains and hotels, providing increased access to contracts with insurance companies and requiring annual servicing
- Passive fire stopping using specialised paint and materials is a significant area of growth; the company has recently secured their first contract in this field, worth R4.2m
- Annuity income can be substantially increased by increasing the number of SLAs for maintenance and servicing
- An increased cash flow will enable greater productivity and therefore improve turnover
Western Cape, South Africa