Well equipped plastic conversion and steel engineering business.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is a plastic conversion company specialising in Plastic Injection Moulding and Mould Making. Its production facilities comprise an array of plastic injection moulding machines and a fully equipped Steel Engineering department that manufactures, repairs & maintains plastic injection moulds , both for internal production and external customers. The company has unique capabilities to provide a turnkey plastic product solution.
- Substantial injection moulding capabilities using a variety of polymers
- Well equipped engineering department capable of producing and repairing moulds
- Diversified income streams
- Long term relationships with a loyal customer base
- Highly skilled workforce with comprehensive technical skills
- Rigorous quality controls
- Improved sales for aspects of the business that have excess capacity could result in a substantial increase in sales
- The company does little marketing, having sustained a client base for several years. With new additional capacity, the business is ready to be marketed and improved on.
- Additionally, an improved BEE status would assist the company in securing more business.
- Active involvement from a local shareholder could expediate growth.
Gauteng, South Africa