Leading supplier of quality international brands of heavy equipment, hand tools, spares, personal protective equipment and accessories for use in multiple industries
Consumer, Food & Retail
Our client has accredited dealer status for several leading international machinery and heavy equipment brands, hand tools, personal protective equipment (PPE) and other accessories. The company also stocks smaller equipment for home and garden maintenance, and is branching into the lifestyle market by providing a range of outdoor vehicles and boating equipment. The extensive product range ensures a diverse customer base across multiple industries, including agriculture, forestry and construction. Additionally the company provides maintenance service for the equipment it sells, making it a one-stop-shop for customers.
- Trusted agents for leading international brands of equipment and machinery for use in multiple industries, offering an extensive product range to meet all customers' needs
- Fully equipped workshop and skilled staff to service the products they sell, with the ability to service at customer's premises
- Loyal and diverse customer base built up, with low customer concentration risk
- Well entrenched in the South African market with over 36 years in operation
- Committed management team ready for the next phase of growth
- Expanding the geographical footprint: opening additional branches in other provinces across South Africa and into neighbouring countries
- Expanding the product range: although already extensive, the product range could be expanded further by entering into new agency agreements with other equipment manufacturers
- Increasing market sectors targeted: entering into new agency agreement and expanding the product range will enable the company to target new market sectors not already serviced by the existing offering
- Expanding the service offering: establishment of a plant hire division will add to the company's service offering and drive growth by adding a recurring revenue element with plant hire contracts
- Improving BEE rating: an improved BEE rating will enable the company to drive sales with large corporate and government department customers
- The company is headquartered in Mbombela, Mpumalanga with a branch in Limpopo.
- The company has established a loyal and diverse customer base over its many years in operation, enjoying a low customer concentration risk with over 9,500 customers on the books.
- The company services a wide range of market sectors thanks to its extensive product range, with a significant presence in the forestry and agricultural industries.