A paint manufacturing company whose core focus is ensuring they meet customer specific demands whilst maintaining quality throughout their product range
Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is an established paint manufacturer servicing the greater parts of Gauteng, Limpopo and Mpumalanga. The company has a proud reputation for meeting customer specific requirements on demand, whilst ensuring their quality and consistency is maintained throughout all processes.
- Established and in operation for over 30 years
- Consistent financial performance
- Strong customer retention rate
- Loyal blue chip client base
- Opportunity to expand on geographical area
- Proven formulation methods to ensure consistency
- Raw material suppliers in close proximity
- There are opportunities to expand the businesses geographical footprint into other provinces that the company currently does not service.
- The property is not fully utilised by the business, it can be subdivided and additional rental income can be earned.
- Opportunity to explore avenues within the mining industry, and capitalise on enquiries received.
- Additional savings can be generated through the expansion of the bottling facility for solvent packaging.
- Entry into retail markets will realize greater profits for the business and build relationships with end users.
- The business is headquartered in Gauteng, South Africa with an additional branch based in Limpopo
- Our client services both the decorative and industrial markets
- The property is owned by the shareholder and can be included in the sale of the business.
- The building is 10 000 sq meters with ample space to expand operations.
- The property is 4 hectares, which allows for further sub-division.