Specialists in UPS installations, maintenance, and back-up power solutions, serving corporate and retail clients in South Africa
Gauteng, South Africa
Energy & Power
This company specialises in providing UPS installations, maintenance, and back-up power solutions to corporate and retail clients in South Africa. Up to 80% of the company’s revenue is generated by partnering with re-sellers who form the bridge between the company and its commercial clients. Thanks to long-term supplier relationships – as well as in-house final assembly, electrical and maintenance teams – this company is able to maintain its loyal client base and secure repeat business.
- Established business in operation for 38 years with a reputation for high-quality products and excellent customer service
- Loyal client base supported by close relationships with end-users, which eliminates the risks involved with working through re-sellers
- Highly skilled, long-serving staff with the necessary skills to install, maintain and market the company’s unique products
- Committed management team ready for the next phase of growth
- Proprietary remote monitoring system ensuring shorter response times
- In-house battery fitment centre which was established to maintain higher product quality and longevity
- Expanding the geographical footprint by opening additional branches across the country through alliances with blue-chip clients. Relocating to a larger premises will also allow greater stockholding and more office space for a growing team
- Expanding the product range by including lithium batteries as an alternative to the existing AGM and Gel lead acid batteries, effectively cutting recharge times
- Developing greener back-up power solutions by expanding into solar powered UPS systems
- Developing the sales team’s technical capabilities to increase sales and revenue
- Tendering for governmental projects by leveraging the company’s B-BBEE Level 2 accreditation
- Driving uptake of new products, including the automatic transfer switch that the company has developed
- Improving the base of clients with service contract agreements
- The company is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng and serves a loyal, local customer base.
- The company supplies UPSs to blue-chip retail and corporate clients through resellers. These resellers hold the call centres which process client queries, while the company actively monitors and services the UPSs.
- The bulk of the company's revenue is generated by projects completed for corporate and retail clients in South Africa.