Specialist in non-executive director placements and coaching
Our client engages with privately-held and family businesses or listed and public entities on their journey to success, and ensures they receive the benefits of having a high-performance board. With extensive African reach, our client has deep experience in working in developing markets.
- Significant IP in products and processes for directorship training, and profiling of boards and directors
- Differentiated nature of the products and services sold, providing 'one stop shop' services to businesses seeking growth
- Strong financial growth: 32% compound annual growth rate since FY17
- Strong brand reputation leads to ongoing referrals
- Affiliate sales channel providing access to additional markets
- Diversity of skills, strengths and experience within the team
- Provide services that exceed the global standard
- Easily scalable business model
- Successfully transitioned from being a founder-led organization to a team leadership-led business, proving operational succession
- Affiliations with international business and academic institutions
- Investors in our client's significant IP in terms of products, services, processes and methodology in training, developing and servicing all boards could leverage the existing pan-African and Australia/New Zealand footprint and established customers base to increase sales of other products.
- As trusted advisors and guides to board members, investors will have direct access to decision makers within the companies, to offer additional services
- With the people, products, services, and training content already in place, investors that can enable scaling by providing access to new markets, both geographically and through complementary services, will enable the company to accelerate growth.
- Leveraging the increased uptake of digital marketing and online services enables the business model to be quickly scaled to a global audience.
The company has offices in South Africa (Cape Town and Johannesburg), Ghana, Kenya and New Zealand (via a license), with affiliates in Nigeria and Mauritius.
- South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Dubai, Mauratius, Uganda, Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, New Zealand, Australia
- Affiliates extending the sales channel: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Nairobi, Accra, Dar es Salaam, Lagos, Abuja, Port Louis, Kampala, Kigali, New Zealand
- Clients over last 5 years: 204 companies, 2850 directors trained
- Lead generation: Events 45%, referrals 40% and digital marketing 15%