An innovative group specialising in property valuations and occupational health and safety
Gauteng, South Africa
Business Services; Education & Government; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Our client is an innovative group that provides specialist services in property valuations, occupational health and safety, and provides training of these disciplines. The group is comprised of different subsidiaries that specialise in providing each individual service to banks, municipalities, government, state owned enterprises (SOE) and other stakeholders within the South African market. Thanks to long-term contracts with blue-chip clients and a proprietary costing software set to significantly increase the group’s revenue, our client is ideally positioned to serve both the private and municipal sectors with high-quality, efficient services.
- An established and growing banking and commercial client base
- Recurring revenue from long-term contracts with banks, governments and SOEs
- Proprietary costing software offering real-time regional pricing for building products, industry-approved calculations and benchmarking tools for real estate development and construction
- Registered and accredited with industry bodies like SACPVP, SAIV, SETA and RICS
- Established agreement with University of Johannesburg to provide training
- Highly skilled leadership and B-BBEE level 1 certification
- Geographic expansion: Employing more valuers in new areas will enable the group to service a greater number of clients in new locations. In addition to neighbouring provinces in South Africa, the group plans to expand the geographic footprint into neighbouring countries in the SADC region to increase reach and thereby increase revenue.
- Diversification of services: The group experiences significant demand for movable asset valuations. By establishing a division solely focused on this, and by employing experts in the field, the company could immediately diversify its services.
- Geographic Information System (GIS) SaaS: The shareholder is currently developing a GIS Software-as-a-Service package that would provide clients with a myriad of property data for land management and valuation purposes.
- E-learning and digital training course material: Post the Covid-19 pandemic, the group’s training subsidiary shifted its focus to online learning to create more accessible and flexible training solutions. The company is currently digitising existing training material and will soon provide animated and virtual training materials to clients.
- The group serves a loyal customer base of banks, municipalities, government, state-owned enterprises (SOE) and other stakeholders within the South African market.