Specialist wireless internet service provider with a growing fibre offering that could be rapidly scaled
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Our client is an internet services provider specialising in providing reliable wireless internet services, with a growing fibre offering. Having built up its infrastructure in the outlying metropolitan area where it is based, the entity offers customers the most reliable internet connection through its own network of superior wireless internet tower masts. Having recently expanded its service offering to include fibre internet service options, the entity is poised to rapidly scale the existing customer base.
- Specialist wireless internet service provider
- New fibre internet service offerings
- Robust infrastructure, systems and processes to ensure reliable connectivity
- Proven ability to select well-placed site for network tower masts
- Strong year-on-year growth
- Recurring revenue business model with 24- and 36-month customer contracts
- Help desk service available 365 days a year to resolve 90% of customer issues over the phone
- Expanding the geographical footprint through the entity's entry into the fibre market and partnering with fibre network operators that are already active in all major metropolitan areas in South Africa.
- Expanding the service offering through constant innovation. The entity plans on introducing managed network services and hardware rental to it's service offering.
- Targeting the business market sector to increase its customer base.
- The entity is headquartered in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
- The entity provides internet services to residential and business customers across all sectors in a outlying metropolitan area in Mpumalanga. The majority of its customer base is made up of private residential households.
- With the rollout of its new fibre service offering, the business is set to grow its geographical footprint to include all major metropolitan areas across South Africa.