Invest in a group comprising leading manufacturers and merchants of industrial products, with significant distribution infrastructure and blue-chip clientele in Southern Africa.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is the holding company behind leading manufacturers and distributors of widely used industrial products. Subsidiary companies in Southern Africa are well-established, manufacturing niche products and merchanting a broad range of synergistic products for the industrial, mining and agriculture sectors. Additionally, the group manufactures products with applications in the transport and broader manufacturing sector.
- An expansive product portfolio that serves many commercial and industrial sectors
- Manufacturing niche consumable products with applications across several markets
- Broad distribution infrastructure in four Southern African countries, through branches, retail shops and on-site stores
- Well-entrenched at blue-chip mines and industrial manufacturers
- Serving an enviable, well-established and diversified local and international customer base
- Significant capital cost barriers to market entry in its manufacturing divisions
- The ability to generate substantial shareholder value for investors
- Key acquisitions have significantly bolstered the group's in-house abilities
- Property holdings comprise unique, purpose-built manufacturing facilities
- Poised for substantial growth, having made strategic acquisitions to build a new, unified brand
- Government, parastatal - Once the transaction has been completed, the group plans to leverage its improved B-BBEE status to secure tenders for supplying its manufactured and its externally procured equipment directly to the public sector.
- Mining sector - Additionally, in accordance with the South African mining charter, an improved B-BBEE status will result in increased direct sales to the group's largest market.
- Expansion of the product range - The group has expansion plans for each of its business units, such as an addition to its in-house manufacturing capabilities, to become the sole local manufacturer of a key range of safety items. The group is also further expanding its basket of procured and distributed products as the appointed agent for a USA-based manufacturer of specialised electronic devices for the military, maritime, mining, medical and industrial markets. With the South African accreditation process already underway, the range is expected to unlock significant opportunities within existing markets, in the near future.
- Strong leadership - The shareholders and executive team are committed, driven individuals offering a strategic investor the opportunity to join them in the group’s next phase of significant growth.
- Through its retail branches, on-site stores and long term supply agreements, the group serves a wide variety of industrial markets. Key clients primarily stem from the following markets:Mining - platinum, gold, coal, copper, iron ore and more
- Automotive & Tyres
- Oil & Gas
- Transport and Logistics
- Cement & Building
- Food & Agriculture
- Industrial equipment and hardware distributors and retailers
- The group has a significant distribution footprint in Southern Africa, and a strong export market to Europe emerging.