Full-service, turnkey solution provider for the petroleum industry in Southern Africa
Gauteng, South Africa
Industrial & Manufacturing
Client Code: BN000038720
Turnover (Forecast): R156,322,574
EBITDA (Forecast): R11,080,048
This company is an innovative full-service solutions specialist catering to the South African petroleum industry. Its core service is designing and supplying pump and tank solutions for fuel storage, metering, dispensing and fuel station infrastructure. The company also imports and distributes a range of products, supplemented by its own in-house manufactured products and tooling.
- More than 25 years in operation, with a strong reputation for high-quality products and exceptional customer service
- Fully-equipped manufacturing facilities and equipment, enabling the company to control product costs and shorten lead times for specific components
- Loyal customer base of international petroleum companies
- Strong network of major-oil approved suppliers that allow the company to create a diverse mix of local and imported products and parts
- merSETA accredited training courses for team members and independent professionals to ensure safety and increase product lifespans
- BEE Level 2 accreditation, enabling the company to successfully tender for governmental projects and contracts
- Long-term partnership with an international LED and signage company contracted to major oil companies
- Expanding the company’s geographical footprint
- Breaking into the electric vehicle (EV) industry through partnership with a major oil company
- Upselling automated monitoring systems to new and existing clients
- Updating LED signage and branding at new and existing fuel sites
- Investing in manufacturing infrastructure and introducing new technologies
- The company is contracted to several major international oil companies. These contracts are secured on a tender basis and are generally awarded for 5 years and the opportunity for renewal.
- While 60 percent of the company's revenue is generated through contracts, the company also performs ad hoc work for private clients, or white sites that are owned by a larger oil company but operated independently.