Acquire a turnkey IT service provider for the public and private sector, offering a national footprint of robust infrastructure and skills
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Established to provide services to other IT companies, including managed services, networking, audio-visual and security, the company has steadily expanded over the years to its current benchmark success. In addition to undertaking long-term projects and ad-hoc support for the IT industry, the company provides audio-visual and computer equipment, and repairs and maintenance for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), the hospitality industry, corporates and government.
- Long-term customer contracts, ensuring repeat revenue with a secured future-generated income.
- Well-established over more than two decades in an industry with significant barriers to entry.
- Highly knowledgeable technical staff and a scalable subcontractor network.
- Vendor listings and designated supplier status facilitate repeat government work.
- Loyal customer base of blue-chip IT companies, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), government, and hospitality companies.
- Broad geographic footprint - several points of presence across South Africa.
- Robust infrastructure and systems, accredited by OEMs.
- Proven ability to replicate its business model in new markets.
- Highly regarded industry certifications.
- On-site and in-house repair capabilities, with the volume and skills level of technical staff to support this.
- The company has targeted expansion into Africa as a core growth strategy, and it is actively increasing its footprint in key locations. Many customers are simultaneously expanding their footprints in Africa, enabling possibilities to use partnerships to acquire further work throughout the continent.
- Managed Print Services and Hospitality Solutions are two new offerings with considerable room for expansion. The company has already established a strong foothold in the industries and secured huge blue-chip clients.
- Corporates and small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMEs) will be the major targets for active Managed Print Services sales, allowing the company to expand its customer base in new markets.
- Additionally, the company is entering the retail industry, offering its basket of services to large and small retailers.
- Through ownership, the company's B-BBEE preference score recently increased to level 1. The upgraded rating is expected to result in a significant boost in sales to South African enterprises and parastatals.
- High retention rate of loyal customers that include:IT service providers
- Electronics OEMs
- Corporates and SMEs
- Government and Parastatals