Specialists in contract load and hauling services for multinational open-cast mining clients based in the Northern Cape province
Northern Cape, South Africa
Environmental, Waste & Recycling; Transportation
The company is a specialist in contract load and hauling for open cast mining clients based in the Northern Cape region. The business earns revenue based on tonnage hauled and has a fixed cost element built into each contract. The company has a balance of owned and rental equipment that it uses to transport loads to landfills or treatment centers in the Northern Cape. The company also provides data-driven load and hauling services that are supported by the company’s proprietary technology ensuring overall safety and maximum productivity.
- Niche service providers of iron ore and mineral waste load and haul services from open-cast mines in the Northern Cape
- Data-driven safety solutions that minimise on-site injuries and increase overall safety
- Loyal blue-chip client base of mining multinationals, with long-term contracts in place
- BEE Level 2 and ISO 9001:2015 accreditation enabling the company to successfully tender for governmental projects
- Expanding the geographical footprint by serving clients outside of the company's current area
- Expanding the fleet and infrastructure to serve growing market demand
- Mechanising key processes through automation and data analytics to maximise safety on-site
- Obtaining BEE Level 1 and tendering for larger, longer-term mining projects in and around the Northern Cape
- Increasing the sales percentage of vehicle and equipment rentals to new and existing clients
- The company is headquartered in the Northern Cape.
- The company services large, multinational mining houses that require high-quality and efficient load and haul services. Currently, the company exclusively services clients in the Northern Cape region.
- The company’s reputation for fast, consistent service has resulted in it securing several 3 to 5 year contracts with blue-chip mining houses.