Acquire a rapidly growing ceiling, partitioning and access flooring system provider, with an established retail footprint and loyal customers across South Africa.
Construction; Consumer, Food & Retail
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of ceiling, partitioning and access flooring systems, with an established customer base across South Africa. The company’s established supplier network of local and international brand names ensures its loyal customer base has the best range of advanced and innovative products to choose from. Volume-based vendor agreements support the company's high-volume business model, enabling it to compete in the market at low-entry prices while maintaining healthy profit margins.
- A broad distribution network, with branches in key areas across South Africa
- Innovative products and brands representing a strong portfolio of intellectual property
- Integration across the value chain, with a combination of manufactured and well-sourced products
- Adaptable solutions that meet a wide range of customers' needs
- Experiencing accelerated growth following an acquisition of a competitor
- Established customer base of contractors and construction companies
- Proven ability to replicate its business model in new markets
- A considerable asset base of advanced equipment for slitting, shearing and cold-rolling steel into unique product forms.
- There is potential to expand the company's retail presence within South Africa and with its high-volume / low-cost business model, the company could easily duplicate its successful model to cater to the significant demand for its products in Africa's developing countries.
- The company has access to an exciting investment opportunity within its supply chain which, if leveraged, could produce extremely favourable returns.
- The product range could be expanded with other complementary products, including windows, doors and electrical components.
- The company's head office and production facility is in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. The 5000sq/m factory is well-equipped with lifting equipment and custom enhancements for the company's range of machinery.
- Distribution is undertaken via an additional ten sales warehouses in key areas across South Africa.
- Customers are primarily construction contractors and companies, as well as project management houses and owner-builders.
- Repeat business is earned by providing high quality products, which contractors know will help them build enduring structures for their clients, at price points that enable them to charge competitively and profit from their work.