Specialist rebuilder of yellow equipment, following strict OEM standards, serving the agricultural, industrial and road maintenance sectors in Southern Africa
Gauteng, South Africa
Industrial & Manufacturing
This business is a specialist rebuilder and refurbisher of a highly specific type and brand of yellow equipment. The business has served the agricultural, road construction and industrial sectors in Southern Africa for several decades, and thanks to its strong reputation, the business maintains a steady influx of new and repeat orders. Thanks to highly-skilled technicians operating from a fully-equipped workshop, a strong network of local suppliers, and accreditation as an equipment rebuilder by several major banks, the business has secured a loyal customer base in many African countries.
- Several decades in operation, with a strong reputation in the used yellow equipment industry in South Africa
- Bank approval as an accredited equipment rebuilder, simplifying equipment purchases for clients in need of financing
- Consistent demand from a loyal base of customers in the agricultural, industrial and road maintenance sectors
- Long-serving team of highly-skilled technicians who have completed more than 1000 machine rebuilds
- Strong supplier network and multiple alternative suppliers for readily available parts, which the business orders on a just-in-time basis
- Expanding the premises and hiring additional staff to increase the business’s capacity
- Offering in-house financing solutions to buyers
- Expanding the product range to include other yellow equipment such as TLBs, excavators, dozers and more
- Increasing sales to other African countries to meet the increasing demand for used yellow equipment in Africa
- The business’s core customer base consists of buyers in the agricultural, road maintenance and industrial sectors. These buyers are located across the country.
- Many of the business’s buyers are located in SADC regions, which include Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, DRC, Cameroon and Ghana. This is expected to increase with growing demand for pre-owned yellow machinery in Africa.