A leading manufacturer and supplier of low voltage electrical assemblies.
Coastal region, South Africa
Industrial & Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of low voltage electrical assemblies; offering a full turnkey solution from design to final panel assembly on site and testing. The assemblies are 100% locally manufactured to local and international standards. The company manufacture and supply low voltage electrical assemblies to a variety of customers in a range of industries throughout Africa and Australasia, and as far as Europe and the UAE. As a SANS/IEC 61439 accredited supplier, coupled with over 3 decades in the industry, the company guarantees the highest quality, competency and expertise at all times.
- Established brand with over 30 years in operations.
- Loyal customer base including blue chip companies.
- Proven track record with diverse projects in challenging environments across Africa, Australasia, Europe and the UAE.
- Reputation for high-quality service delivery.
- Highly skilled workforce and commitment to staff development.
- Turnkey solutions with full in-house manufacturing plant, also offering containerised MCC solutions.
- Relevant registrations and accreditations – the company has it's own SANS IEC accredited range of assemblies.
- Medium voltage assemblies - the company has the means and equipment required to pursue the supply medium voltage assemblies.
- MCC container solutions - after having successfully implemented the MCC container solutions, the company is looking to grow this offering, anticipating ever increasing demand for moveable substations and control rooms.
- Accreditations - although not a mandatory type test, the recent addition of the TR61641 accreditation has opened the door to clients who require a test report for assemblies under arcing fault conditions.
- Expansion into current & other industries - ample opportunity exists for growth through placing more focus on under serviced industries.
- Increasing the service offering - the company has the required knowledge, skills and networks to expand the current service offering.
- The company services a variety of customers across a range of different industries with the potential to expand into other industries as well as continue to grab market share within industries already serviced.