Distributor of a diverse range of building materials, fixtures & fittings and related products,located in Kenya, servicing a broad customer base
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is a Kenyan business specialising in the importation, distribution and retailing of a wide range of building materials, fixtures & fittings and related products. The wide customer base includes building material retailers, construction companies, interior designers, architects and retail clients. The Company prides itself on its extensive international supplier network and is in the process of expanding its reach by establishing a brand-new showroom in Nairobi.
- Large-scale importer, distributor, and retailer of a wide range of building materials, fixtures & fittings and related products
- Strong presence in Kenya, with plans to expand
- Strategic partnerships and preferential distributor status with key international suppliers for competitive pricing
- Extensive inventory with thousands of stock items offering a diverse selection for all budgets
- Servicing retail hardware shops, hotels, construction sites, individuals, interior designers, and architects
- Expanding product range includes steel products, cement, roofing materials, paints, and more
- Comprehensive services such as painting, power tool repair, and water treatment
- New showroom in Nairobi and expansion into multiple regions offer growth potential
- Strong supplier relationships with hundreds of suppliers nationally and internationally
- Opportunity to capture a broad market with a one-stop-shop concept for building supplies in Kenya
- Established sales pipeline in Nairobi and plans for significant growth in key product categories
- Expansion into ironmongery sector and introduction of new products for competitive advantage
- Entry into East African markets, leveraging extensive marketing efforts
- New product lines, that show potential in terms of both volume and profitability
- Additional showrooms across the country to reach additional customer markets
- The Company is headquartered in Kenya.
- The Company caters to contractors, distributors, retailers and walk-in end-use customers.
- The Company has secured preferential distributor status with numerous key industry players, providing a competitive pricing advantage. This includes a new distribution agreement in Kenya with an international manufacturing company currently under negotiation