Well-established EPC firm in the power generation industry in Southern Africa, rapidly expanding expertise to cost-saving gas-to-power solutions
Energy & Power
The Company is a well-established Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) firm in the Southern African power generation and alternative power industries, setting industry standards for skid-mounted pressure reduction and metering stations (turnkey solutions to supplying gas for energy production). The Company has evolved from selling equipment for the oil and gas industry to becoming an EPC firm that provides comprehensive resources for infrastructure projects across a wide industry base.
- Rapidly growing order book with ongoing feasibility studies for large projects, with the current FY already exceeding orders received in the previous FY
- Very high staff retention rate, with all staff highly trained and qualified, and some long-serving staff of over a decade
- Service Level Agreements with large customers for support on pressure reduction and metering stations and gas engines and boilers, as well as sole agency with many suppliers
- Offering industry-standard equipment, including gas measurement and analysis systems, lubricated plug valves, gas filters, check and control valves, and more
- Strong cashflows within the Company due to growing sales, diversified revenue streams, and operational efficiency
- Expertise in combined heat and power (CHP) applications, providing turnkey gas-to-power solutions
- Several vendor numbers held with a major energy and chemical company
- Cost-saving energy solutions provided to diverse sectors such as manufacturing, student housing, shopping malls, and corporate businesses
- Expansion into electricity generation using natural gas, renowned as a cheaper alternative to burning fuel, while continuing to offer complete pressure reduction and metering stations to the South African and Mozambican natural gas industries
- Conducting research into future hydrogen projects, utilizing pre-existing equipment from established suppliers
- Projects breaking into Liquification and Regassification of Gas (LNG) opportunities, such as a potential power generation facility
- The Company is headquartered in Gauteng, South Africa.
- The Company has expanded on the current offering within the natural gas industry, venturing into electricity generation using natural gas and delivering complete pressure reduction and metering stations tailored to customer requirements.