Specialist manufacturer and supplier of rags, hard hats, safety boots, high-quality safety supplies and personal protective equipment
Gauteng, South Africa
Industrial & Manufacturing
The company specialises in manufacturing and supplying rags, hard hats, safety footwear, safety equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) to a loyal customer base across South Africa. Established more than 28 years ago to supply cleaning rags to local industries, the company has since evolved and now stocks a variety of branded products. Among the products the company stocks is a proprietary, registered brand of workwear, hardhats and work-boots, which are manufactured at its Johannesburg headquarters and distributed to various retail stores across the country.
- Established business in operation for 29 years with a strong reputation for high-quality products and manufacturing services.
- SABS, NRCS, and SAPEMA certifications and accreditations support and prove the quality and durability of the company’s products.
- Significant asset base of automated manufacturing machines and equipment enabling in-house stock production, streamlining workflows and shortening lead times.
- Several trademarked brands manufactured in-house enabling complete control over pricing and inventory.
- Secure supplier network of well-known PPE and safety equipment brands.
- Multiple branches across South Africa serving a loyal customer base.
- Highly skilled, long-serving staff and committed management team ready for the next phase of growth.
- Expanding the geographical footprint by opening additional retail stores across the country.
- Expanding the product range by re-opening the over-all manufacturing division.
- Increasing the market sectors targeted by focusing on improved sales processes and hiring additional sales staff.
- Leveraging digital marketing and advertising to secure new customers and activating the company’s online presence.
- Tendering for governmental projects by re-obtaining the company’s previous high BEE level and scalable manufacturing capabilities.
- Training existing sales teams by providing them with updated and intensive skills training to improve their annual performance and results.
- The company is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, with six retail stores across the region.
- The company serves a loyal and diverse customer base operating in the agriculture, mining, industrial, engineering, mechanical, marine, chemical, construction, petrochemical, and safety supply industries.
- Thanks to long-term customer relationships and a reputation for high-quality products, the company has a strong customer retention rate resulting in repeat business in an even split of wholesale and retail sales.