Enterprise Systems Integrator, Managed Services Provider & Patented Software
West Coast, USA
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
The offering consists of three entities. The first, a leading Oracle partner and boutique technology services provider that leverages its experience to provide solutions and services to grow Oracle technology products. The second, holds intellectual property for software prototypes under consideration at the first offering. The third, is a real estate holding company that owns the operational facility.
- Highly scalable business and sales model utilizing proven process methodologies
- Organized value chain, allowing fast and efficient cycles in opportunity delivery
- Highly experienced management team with over 85 years of combined experience in the industry
- Patent protected software prototypes
- Compound annual growth rate of revenue of 18.1% from 2019-2022
- Scalable establishment of business models in systems integration, managed services, infrastructure as a service, workforce augmentation, and products such as Oracle Tier 1 and Tier 2 enterprise resource planning products
- Paradigm shifting software related to data interaction that can be utilized across additional verticals
- Build further depth into key systems integration, managed services, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Continue development of complimentary software to pair with the SaaS provider
- The addition of the software as a systems integration and managed services provider intersection will assist in future-proofing the business models
- West Coast, USA
- The business serves a diversified, domestic client base that utilizes the Oracle software suite.
- The business primarily operates remotely but leases a 7,890 square-foot facility on the West Coast from an affiliated entity. Ownership is open to the real estate being part of the transaction or leasing it post-sale.