Wholesaler of Custom Apparel
Consumer, Food & Retail
Wholesale e-commerce apparel and fashion company that creates innovative and customized apparel for its customers. The company specializes in designing and finish-stitching leather, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), woven, embroidered, and sublimated apparel.
• Revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 47.8% and 30.2%, respectively, from 2020 through the trailing twelve months (TTM) ending June 30, 2023
• From 2020 through 2022 gross profit (GP) margins averaged 52.2%
• The company has sold over two million custom hats to more than 19,000 customers
• Fulfilled orders in all 50 U.S. states and 27 countries
• Low customer concentration with no customer accounting for more than 1% of the company’s total 2022 revenue
• In-house graphic designers, stitchers, and sales personnel
• Expand product offerings to include more apparel options and customization choices to attract new customers and increase sales
• Expand marketing techniques to support company growth
• Increase the level of sales experience amongst existing employees to generate additional sales
• Capitalize on the new enterprise resource management (ERP) software, which is expected to help boost sales and operational efficiency, beginning Q3 2023
• Southeastern, US
• The company primarily serves several industries, which include construction & manufacturing, hospitality, farming & hunting, team sports, municipalities & government agencies, and retailers.
• The company operates from a 30,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location.