Specialists in designing, manufacturing, constructing and exporting modular buildings and cold-rooms
Gauteng, South Africa
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
This group consists of three companies. One designs, manufactures and assembles turn-key modular building projects and steel structures, while another designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms and refrigeration units. The third company acts as the BEE entity of the group and enables it to successfully tender on governmental projects in South Africa. The group specialises in creating full-service, fully equipped modular buildings and cold rooms using a proprietary modular design, with a large portion of the group’s revenue coming from exporting flat-packed modular orders to countries in Africa.
- Large, fully-equipped warehouse and factory in Johannesburg with an extensive list of assets and manufacturing equipment
- Patented modular system and blower coil designs that secure the group’s standing as an innovative service provider
- Automated manufacturing processes that improve efficiency and contract the workforce
- NHBRC, BEE Level 3 and CIDB CE Level 7 accreditations
- Highly-valued Agrement certification that strengthens the group’s ability to tender for large, complex projects
- Highly skilled workforce with comprehensive skills
- Committed leadership ready for the next phase of growth
- Expanding the geographical footprint by increasing the percentage of exports across the continent
- Securing additional contracts in the mining and education sectors in Africa
- Expanding the product range to include solar powered modular buildings and cold rooms
- Tendering for larger, longer contracts with governments and municipalities to build schools, housing and other facilities
- Improve CIDB and BEE ratings to complete projects larger than R60m
- Hiring additional staff and sales representatives who can increase the number of clients through effective marketing and networking
- The group is headquartered in Gauteng, South Africa.
- The group serves a diverse client base of public and private companies in Southern Africa. It has completed work and exported to the African continent, Mauritius, Madagascar, Seychelles, as well as Australia.
- The group holds long term contracts with governmental institutions, schools, municipalities and mining houses requiring fast and cost-effective modular housing or freezer rooms.