Niche service provider in the transport industry, specializing in abnormal load transport across Southern Africa
Gauteng, South Africa
Our client is one of Southern Africa’s largest abnormal load transportation companies which offers reliable, professional, and punctual abnormal load transport services. These services are underpinned by more than 30 years of experience that lies with the management team and long-serving staff members. A large fleet of specialized trucks, trailers and transport vehicles enables the company to serve a diverse client base of blue-chip companies in the mining, construction, agriculture, and energy industries. The company also has deep knowledge in cross-border logistics, and the related administrative and legislative requirements.
- Over 30 years in operation as preferred agents for well-known brands
- Strong year-on-year growth
- Established brand with a reputation for reliability and consistency
- Extensive asset list of trucks, escort vehicles and trailers specialized for abnormal load transport
- Wide range of different-sized vehicles that can be configured to support varying loads
- On-site workshops and fueling, as well as in-house mechanics that optimize efficiency and reduce subcontractor costs
- Highly skilled workforce with specialized driver training
- Committed leadership ready for the next phase of growth
- Augmenting the vehicle fleet: By increasing the fleet size, the company will be able to service more clients, thereby increasing market share and revenue.
- Diversifying the service offering: Adding rigging and warehousing services to the company’s offering will aid in expanding the service offering to existing and new clients, potentially increasing the company’s revenue.
- Expanding the industries served: While the company is currently servicing a diverse client base, there is still room for substantial growth by approaching other industries that require heavy load transport, warehousing and rigging.
- Hiring and upskilling more specialised drivers: The company’s focus on upskilling is a key differentiator in this market that attracts and retains high quality drivers and staff members. Continuing to hire and train more drivers, as well as upskilling entry-level driver's assistant roles to specialised multi-axle truck driving, will enable the company to take on more loads of increasing complexity, thereby fast tracking growth and revenue.
- The company services clients in various sectors including mining, construction, energy and agriculture. The company has spent years cultivating rewarding and long-term relationships with these clients, ensuring repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals.