Industry Leading Consultancy and Provider of Cyber Security & Networking Services
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Provides a comprehensive range of services for ensuring the cyber security of its clients. The company is a leading Cyber Essentials Certification body, and alongside accrediting clients to such standards supports them with bespoke training, managed service contracts, and network infrastructure design. With a team of engineers and qualified penetration testers, and an all-hours helpdesk, the company provides services across sectors, embedding itself into the security infrastructure of its clients over multiple years.
- Sticky service contracts, that regularly run for five years or more, represent multiple opportunities for cross-selling.
- Lengthy partnerships with manufacturers provide access to an extensive range of hardware and supports the company’s expertise in networking, cloud solutions, and virtualisation.
- Strong order pipeline showing year-on-year increase across a range of connected services, and proven resilience throughout the pandemic.
- Practices conducted in line with national and international standards for cyber-security and penetration testing.
- Embedded in the operational structure of major public sector bodies, not-for-profits, and private companies, with an exceptional client retention rate.
- Strong web-presence and reliable word-of-mouth custom, bolstered by appearance on government supplier frameworks and recognition at national awards.
- Highly qualified, security cleared workforce, with industry leading professional development scheme in place.
- Secure cyber security clients from competitors as legislation changes will result in the company being in a select few remaining companies able to deliver national Cyber Essentials accreditation.
- Continue to develop marketing strategies, with in-house team and highly technical staff cross-selling related services to both existing and new clients.
- Capitalise upon recently automated and scalable back-office processes alongside highly qualified network and Microsoft team to simply grow the overall number of service contracts with the reduced overheads.
- Secure new client contracts from both private and public sectors, alongside developing relationships and partnerships with related companies to resell services and leveraging recent contracts in the healthcare sector.
- Ideal opportunity for a company in a related field to add world-class cyber security services to its portfolio, or to accelerate the defined growth plans of a highly scalable and respected company.