Esteemed Provider of Bespoke Control, Fire & Safety Systems for Industrial Premises
Long-established provider of bespoke control, fire and safety systems, including sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, underground fire mains, and sprinkler storage tanks. The company provides a turnkey solution, from individual property evaluations and system designs, through to installations and preventative maintenance services.
- Highly experienced and well-trained workforce, with more than four decades of combined industry expertise.
- Developed in-house a bespoke, ultra-high-speed drencher system, specifically designed for applications in the military and defence sectors.
- Boasts a strong and growing order book, with the pipeline in excess of £500k.
- Currently negotiating a five-year contract with a major client, valued at £1.3m with recurring revenue secured via annual maintenance services.
- Maintenance, servicing, and testing contracts in place across client base generate recurring revenue.
- No one client accounts for more than 10% of sales, mitigating the risks associated with overreliance.
- Long-standing relationships with major blue-chip clients, many of which have been in place for more than a decade.
- Holds numerous sector relevant accreditations, affirming a high service quality.
- Able to rapidly scale operations in order to respond to an increase in demand.
- Excellent client retention rate of c90%, affirming high quality product offering and customer satisfaction.
- Strengthen existing foothold in immediate region and expand presence in currently untapped geographical regions to grow client base and increase market share.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to help further brand awareness, generate new business leads, and boost sales.
- Drive sales of testing and maintenance contracts to add value to each service and expand the company’s existing stream of recurring revenue.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to secure a foothold in the immediate region, expand its geographical reach, and gain an established blue-chip client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.
- Opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering in order to capitalise on significant cross-selling opportunities to a combined client base.