Established Freight Forwarder & Logistics Provider for IT Equipment
Business Services; Transportation
Internationally established freight forwarder and logistics provider, specialising in the importing and exporting of IT equipment for technology firms around the world. The company has developed a robust international business model to achieve Importer of Record (IOR) and Exporter of Record (EOR) status, enabling it to act as the official and recognised party for international shipment transactions by governments worldwide. Offering turnkey solutions, the company oversees and manages all necessary documentation and the payment of taxes, levies, and duties, as well as the door-to-door transportation of goods and equipment overseas.
- Robust network of international subsidiaries enables the company to provide a seamless global logistics service to clients.
- Represent clients in untapped international markets, acting as the Government-required responsible party and assisting with all legal procedures.
- Holds several desirable industry accreditations, such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001, and Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status.
- Expert and knowledgeable workforce attend training courses worldwide to ensure the highest possible level of service.
- Serves a growing client base, including major blue-chip clients.
- Benefits from access to airlines around the world and a range of flexible freight solutions.
- Rapidly increasing demand for IOR services as a result of globalisation and the need for efficient trade across multiple jurisdictions represents considerable growth opportunities.
- Bespoke supply chain monitoring tracks all shipments, and forecasts supply and demand trends.
- Strengthen existing foothold in immediate regions and expand presence in currently untapped markets in order to further diversify client base and increase market share.
- Gently traded to date, the company represents a clear opportunity for ample growth with existing capacity.
- Diversify into the provision of 'end of life' hardware destruction for existing and new clients, disposing of and upgrading key IT infrastructures across the company’s client base.
- Represents an opportunity for an acquirer to gain immediate Importer of Record (IOR) status, an established international logistics operation, and overcome high barriers to entry for niche and heavily regulated market.
- Opportunity for a similar acquirer to gain established footholds in multiple jurisdictions and expand its geographical reach.
- Represents an opportunity for a complementary acquirer to enhance and diversify its existing offering, with a view to capitalising on significant cross-selling prospects across a combined client base.
- Opportunity for an acquirer with additional resources and a fresh impetus to facilitate the company’s business development plans and promote its continued growth.