Long-Established Architectural Firm Specialising in the Logistics & Warehousing Sector
Business Services; Construction; Real Estate, Lodging & Leisure
Long-established architectural firm with many decades of expertise providing architectural, interior design, and principal designer services. Utilising a highly experienced team, the business has built an enviable reputation for its innovative design capabilities, and its astute commercial realism, which in conjunction ensure that its impactful projects are completed to budget and to client specifications, whilst often surpassing the expectations of the initial brief. The business has selectively carved a niche for itself serving the logistics and warehousing sector and is now in a prime position to rapidly grow alongside this expanding industry.
- High-margin services have resulted in a 66% gross profit margin for the last three years, with the business engaging in larger, higher-value projects year-on-year.
- Recurring revenue generated via on-going large master planning projects, that will continue to bring in sales for the next decade and beyond.
- A significant proportion of work is completed in the warehousing and logistics sector, which is experiencing significant growth as a result of changing consumer trends throughout 2020.
- Work and expertise diversified across multiple sectors which enables the transfer of ideas and innovative approaches.
- Strong and growing order book across secured works for master planning, education, R&D, leisure, hotels, offices, residential, interior design and high-demand logistics and warehousing projects, supplemented by continuous enquiries for new commissions.
- Experienced and professional design team with longevity in the industry, and with the business, resulting in fast response times, innovative designs, and unrivalled technical capabilities.
- Strong leadership at every level, with a committed ethos to continuous professional development, design creativity and astute commercial realism.
- Opportunity for a multi-disciplinary practice to secure a foothold in key market sectors, such as logistics, acquiring several long-standing blue-chip relationships.
- Opportunity for an acquirer operating in a related sector to bring an established architectural practice in-house and secure an expert team with a proven track record for exceptional projects across all stages of the design process.
- Opportunity for an international architectural practice to secure a UK based operation, through which to rapidly increase its market share.
- Opportunity for an acquirer with the required resources, to secure a high margin business with significant potential for future growth.
- Continue to capitalise on the increasing demand for logistics and warehousing facilities as a result of the COVID-19 impact on ecommerce spending, building upon its established foothold in this industry.
- Complete refurbishment works to improve efficiencies within the workplace and prepare for a scaling-up of operations, in addition to creating a more refined ‘front-of-house’ space, and staff facilities.
- Enhance relationships with select main contractors, in order to secure another lucrative stream of new custom direct via these contacts.