Esteemed Residential Care Provider, Commissioned by Local Authorities on Longstanding Contractual Agreements
Highly esteemed residential care provider, collaborating with local authorities and health boards to provide ongoing access to domiciliary and residential care for young adults with disabilities, mental health needs, and the elderly. Operating several residential homes, care programmes are tailored to suit the individual needs of clients, with a highly-skilled team which hold industry required care qualifications. The company generates substantial volumes of recurring revenue through established, ongoing care contracts commissioned by local authorities and health boards, as well as self-funded by private end-users.
- Highly reputable care provider, operating several residential homes to deliver unrivalled care to the elderly and individuals with disabilities or complex mental health needs requiring assisted living support.
- Generates substantial volumes of recurring revenue through ongoing care contracts, commissioned by local authorities and health boards, with some assignments also partially self-funded by private end-users.
- Care services are orchestrated in compliance with established legislation bodies to deliver the highest standard of care, with 24/7 support available for individuals living in residence, as well as providing 600+ hours of domiciliary care to the elderly in their homes.
- Residential premises are well located with proximity to local amenities, offering highly comprehensive facilities, furnished and decorated to a high standard in compliance to legislative measures.
- Specialist team of care workers hold required sector qualifications, affirming an individual-orientated service quality in providing support to young adults, enabling them to reach their aspirations in the community.
- Benefits from an exceptional client retention rate of c98% over the past 5 years.
- Continue the company’s plans to expand operations and secure a further premises for holiday lettings, to provide residents with disabilities a fully inclusive facility for vacation trips.
- Secure additional residential homes and expand current team of care staff, to increase sessional capacity and cater to the growing demand of care placements.
- Implement an innovative and targeted marketing strategy to secure further commissions and increase brand awareness by highlighting the company's unrivalled service provision.
- Opportunity to expand geographically to the rest of the UK, to replicate current business model and build on existing footholds.
- Ideal bolt-on opportunity for an already-established mainstream or specialist care service provider.