Geotechnical Engineering, Non-Destructive Testing, and Construction Materials Testing Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana
Client Code: BN000025794
Revenue (YTD): $3,357,201
EBITDA (YTD): $116,449
The company provides geotechnical and forensic engineering, construction materials testing, construction project management and non-destructive testing services to commercial, industrial and government clients in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Wide menu of testing services, with the company being one of the few in the market licensed to perform certain specialty testing
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff, including several licensed engineers and certified inspectors
- Excellent reputation for high-quality engineering and accurate testing built over the company's two decades of operations
- Strong project backlog consisting of 181 active projects as of July 9, 2020
- Opportunity to boost the size of the business with a capital investment to increase the size of the skilled technical staff
- Expand operations to other key cities in Louisiana and Mississippi, such as Baton Rouge, where the company was recently licensed to provide geotechnical engineering services
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- The company serves commercial and industrial clients, local, state and federal agencies, and municipalities in Louisiana and Mississippi. The company has serviced thousands of large and small projects for hundreds of clients.
- The company is headquartered in an 8,000 square-foot facility in New Orleans, Louisiana, leased from a related entity. The company also operates from three additional locations in Louisiana (2) and Mississippi (1), all of which are owned by unrelated third-parties.