Electrical & Instrumentation Contractor Specializing in Midstream Markets
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
Client Code: BN000030388
Revenue (YTD): $17,226,148
EBITDA (YTD): $4,730,127
The company is an electrical and instrumentation construction contractor specializing in pipeline and midstream facility construction, and maintenance services.
- YTD Revenue in 2020 over $17 million
- Compound annual growth rate in revenue from 2017 to 2019 of 19.8%
- Provides high quality, reliable, and effective services to clients
- Broad spectrum of work handled by experienced personnel with a wide range of expertise
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment to protect employees and clients
- Scalable business with opportunities for project expansion in new locations
- Create a dedicated and experienced sales staff to further grow target market
- Strategic acquisition opportunity to enter favorable Texas and surrounding markets with otherwise high barriers to entry
- Network expansion opportunities
- Greater Houston Area, Texas
- The company primarily serves the midstream oil and gas pipelines and facilities market on the U.S. gulf coast and is licensed in multiple states.
- The company operates from a central facility that includes a 2,500 square-foot office space, 7,500 square-foot warehouse, and an additional 3,750 warehouse in Texas. The premises are available for lease to new ownership or for sale from the related party.