E-commerce Wholesale Distributor Specializing in Products for Healthcare and Home Construction
The company is an e-commerce business to business wholesale distributor, operating through two divisions, each offering its own catalog of niche products. The company specializes in the sale of products for construction in occupied healthcare facilities, in addition to moisture management for commercial & residential applications.
• Revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 60.9% from 2017 through 2020
• From 2017 through 2020 adjusted EBITDA has grown at a compound annual rate of 97.4% and margins averaged 17.9%
• Websites are search engine optimized
• Niche product catalog, yielding higher margins and increased customer retention
• Performed strongly during the COVID-19 pandemic, with revenue reaching its highest level since the company’s inception at $5.4M
• Strong market presence and reputation developed throughout the company’s 12 years of operation
• Expand the company’s relationships with its manufacturing suppliers, to increase utilization of its nationwide distribution network
• Utilize a greater number of the company’s partner warehouses, thereby reducing shipping expenses and increasing margins on products sold
• Cross post a greater number of the company’s products on other marketplace platforms to increase brand and product visibility
• Expand the company’s sales team, and implement a formal marketing structure to capture a greater market share
• Solidify geographic presence in the United States and expand to Canada
• Southeast US
• The company currently serves both commercial and residential markets in the building construction, moisture management, hospital isolation, and dust containment markets.
• The company’s operations are fully remote, with no office space leased or owned by the company.