Consumer, Food & Retail
The restaurant is a well-established, upscale, single-location steakhouse known for its unique two-story atrium atmosphere. It features a full Cooperstown themed bar and lounge, covered outdoor patio, retractable roof glass bistro dining venue that is fully air-conditioned. The restaurant has achieved a following of satisfied repeat customers and numerous prestigious awards.
• 21 years of profitability throughout a 22-year operating history
• Recipient of numerous awards
• Maximum capacity of 300 guests
• 85% repeat customers
• Hundreds of five-star reviews
• Strategically located near more than 20 hotels to attract traveling business professionals
• Increase revenue and expand customer base by reintroducing catering services
• Grow brand awareness and sales by increasing affiliations with local organizations
• Increase sales and margins by offering curbside pickup program
• Reopen Sunday dining
• Southeast US
• The restaurant serves local residents and residents of surrounding cities as well as traveling business professionals.
• The restaurant operates from a 7,462 sq. ft. facility with an additional 450 sq. ft. of storage space on site. The owners are willing to include the real estate in the sale of the company or enter a long-term lease.