Custom Architecture & Interior Design Firm
Business Services; Construction
The company is a high-end custom architecture firm specializing in historic building renovations, additions, and apartment combinations. The company provides various services, including planning, design, bidding, building department drawings, project management, and interior design.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% from 2018 to May 31, 2022
• Estimated backlog of $2,063,068 as of June 2022
• Provides various architectural services and offers in-house interior design services
• Excellent reputation with recommendations and awards from Houzz and Marvin Windows
• Established team of specialized professionals operating in a niche market
• Expand current office space to keep up with demand
• Expand geographic presence to other metropolitan areas with brownstone buildings
• Leverage excellent reputation to diversify into commercial and public projects
• Increase marketing efforts; advertising is currently word of mouth, customer referral, and online affiliation
• Northeast US
• Residential customers in the Northeast US.
• The company operates from a 2,500 sq. ft. space leased from an unrelated third party.