Long-standing Worldwide Metal Distributor for the Oil and Gas Industry
Client Code: BN000033316
Revenue (Internal): $3,185,869
The company is a long-standing worldwide metal distributor for the oil and gas industry. The company is an approved vendor for several high-profile customers and has a vastly diverse supply chain of fine metal materials.
- Approved vendor to multiple high-profile customers
- Expert sales team consisting of employees highly experienced in the metal and energy industries
- Excellent reputation in industry gained from decades of successful operations
- Highly diverse, worldwide supply chain provides a stead source of high-quality products
- Low customer concentration, with the largest customer making up only 11.3% of revenue in 2020
- Established and trusted group of third-party service providers for outsourced post-fabrication services
- Further diversify product offerings to reach customers outside of the oil and gas industry
- Increase the company's sales team and advertising budget to enhance business development and market to a wider customer base
- Attractive bolt-on opportunity for steel manufacturers or other distributors outside of the oil and gas industry looking to bring distribution in-house and capitalize on the company's industry relationships
- The company has worldwide distribution capabilities; however, most customers are located in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mexico and Canada. Customers are primarily in the energy sector. In addition, the company provides products to customers in the wastewater treatment, food processing, and pulp and paper industries.
- The company operates from a 70,000 square-foot facility leased from an affiliated entity. The facility consists of an office space and warehouse with plenty of room for expansion.