Full-Service Static Warehouse Engineering, Design, and Installation Expert
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
The company is a full-service materials handling equipment (MHE) supplier with specialty in design, engineering, and installation of static warehouse storage systems.
• Revenue and gross profit (GP) grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.2% and 19.9%, respectively, from 2019 to the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending June 30, 2022
• Engineers on staff allow the company to pre-engineer every project, which ensures the material list, lead times, and pricing are accurate
• Diversified revenue channels between MHE supplies and construction of inventory and storage systems
• Lead generation partnership with one of the largest logistics real estate management firms in the country
• Backlog of $4.8M as of August 30, 2022, for signed projects in progress
• Continue development of a light manufacturing and industrial operation to re-manufacture and refurbish non-standard sized, used components for use as standard parts in new warehouse designs
• Cultivate additional partnerships with logistics real estate management firms to create affiliations for new-business lead generation and a steady supply of used racking material through tenant transitions
• Leverage the company's flexible remote work structure to expand its regional presence in new market areas around the country
• Integrate additional MHE supplies to increase the company’s retail offering
• Northeast US
• The company serves the logistics and end-business markets by providing warehouses with comprehensive storage design and engineering services for their products and goods. The company designs, engineers, and installs static warehouse storage solutions from start to finish. In addition, the company provides safety and other equipment essential to these industries.
• The company is headquartered in the Northeast US and has a warehouse in this area. Additional sales office in the Southeast US