Well-established distributor of high-quality wholesale and retail electrical products to multiple market sectors in Mozambique
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Client Code: BN000041046
Turnover (Forecast): $3,039,555
EBITDA (Forecast): $879,994
Our client is an established distributor, wholesaler and retailer of high-quality electrical components and electro-mechanical equipment, including cables, cable connectors and fittings, lighting products and other accessories. The company has built up a diverse customer base across multiple market sectors, from mining houses and power utility companies to the construction and domestic retail industry. With a secure network of suppliers and excellent distribution systems in place, the company maintains a significant stock-holding enabling it to consistently meet customers demands.
- Authorised distributorship of global product brands for Mozambique
- Multiple routes to market as a wholesaler and retailer
- Secure supplier network with excellent distribution systems ensuring steady supply of stock to customers
- Good reputation for supplying high-quality products
- Diverse customer base across multiple market sectors with 85% repeat business
- Strong pipeline of work with customer contracts in place
- Long-serving staff with expert technical knowledge due to supplier and in-house training
- Expanding the geographical footprint: expanding the retail branch network across Mozambique would drive growth of the company’s retail customer base. The company could also leverage its well-established supplier and distribution network to expand into neighbouring territories where there aren’t already existing distributors.
- Growing the product range: sourcing and entering into supply agreements with suppliers of good quality, reasonably priced electrical products that are not currently represented in Mozambique.
- Establishing a sales and marketing team: a team dedicated to driving sales growth and targeting new customers.
- The company is headquartered in Matola, Mozambique with a retail branch in Maputo, Mozambique –positioned strategically close to the South Africa border for importing electrical products.
- Industrial: mining, power utility, oil & gas companies
- Construction: Contractors, builders, project managers
- Retail: small home purchases for the DIY domestic customer