Leading distributor of TransUnion Auto data, to the insurance intermediary and underwriting markets.
Cape Town, South Africa
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Our client is TransUnion Auto’s largest distributor of data in Southern Africa, serving the insurance industry. The Company has established itself as a go-to provider for insurance brokers, underwriting managers and assessors, offering a wide range of data products and services. As the sole authorized reseller of TransUnion's Auto data and a trusted partner of The Good People Data Company for Credit Bureau data, the Company delivers valuable insights to the insurance intermediary market and seamless integration through its entrenched APIs in leading software platforms.
- Strong market reputation as a trusted and reliable partner to insurance brokers and underwriters.
- Comprehensive data offering of products, including TransUnion Auto data, Credit Bureau Data, and Bank Account Validation, providing customers with diverse and valuable insights for their insurance and business needs. Being an exclusive reseller of TransUnion’s data offers truly unique access to high-quality and reliable automotive information.
- Deep API Integration in leading operational software platforms used by insurance brokers, ensuring seamless integration and streamlined access to data, enhancing efficiency and productivity for customers.
- Established, strategic partnerships, with companies such as The Good People Data Company (TGPDC), enable the supply of Credit Bureau Data to customers.
- New customer acquisition over time due to leveraging its authorized reselling of TransUnion's Auto data to attract clients.
- Acquiring new customers through the strategic utilization of its authorized reseller status for TransUnion's Auto data. This presents a valuable opportunity to onboard a significant influx of new customers and expand its customer base.
- Tapping into the growing segment of Credit Bureau Data, opening avenues for revenue growth and market penetration.
- Streamlined access to Bank Account Validation data to meet demands in any industry where payments and collections occur.
- Strategic marketing initiatives, including website optimization, SEO, and direct/social media marketing, will improve sales by attracting a broader customer base.
- Upcoming launch of vehicle values and HPI Check products directly to consumers, creating a new revenue stream and opportunities for increased sales.
- Asset valuations will offer accurate replacement costs of electronic and white goods to underwriters, driving substantial revenue growth for the Company.
- Transunion currently accounts for the majority of the Company’s business. Under its agreement, the Company is required to pay TransUnion 100% of amounts billed to customers, and immediately invoice TransUnion for its commission of 30%.
- While the Company has made some sales outside of South Africa, the primary focus has been within the South African market.