Liquid Control & Tanker Loading Specialists
Environmental, Waste & Recycling; Industrial & Manufacturing
Acquire industry specialists in the control of the flow of liquids into and out of commercial tankers. Our clients are experts in this field, providing the services and related products required by tanker manufacturers and end-user customers to safely and effectively move liquids between suppliers and consumers, throughout the Southern African Development Community countries (SADC).
- Specialist technical skills in niche industries
- Consulting, design, products sales, and installation services
- Global expertise - successful projects completed in over 19 countries
- Sole agents in sub-Saharan Africa for world-leading technology brands
- Customised turnkey solutions developed for blue-chip clients
- In-house developed products showing exceptional growth
- Contracted annuity income from after-sales service
- Companies in the group are certified to international quality standards:ISO/TS 29001:2010 - Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System
- Increasingly stringent health and safety legislation in many African countries create an exceptional opportunity for our client to supply this new market with products and services that meet international standards.
- The company is well known as an established thought leader in many African countries as they support local governments in defining and legislating product and service standards, naturally leading to an increased demand for the company’s offering.
- Increase new products that are currently being developed in-house, including targeting new markets such as products for cleaner air or other environmental concerns to meet these global challenges.
- Expand the number of world-leading technology and product brands supplied to existing and new clients.
- The Group has a head office in Johannesburg, South Africa, and offices in busy port cities in South Africa, and a further two major port cities in East Africa.
- This group of companies collaborate to offer turnkey services to process engineering companies within the chemical, oil and gas, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals industries.
- There is significant room for expansion to other port cities on the African continent, with proven logistics expertise to deliver world-class products and services from the numerous and well-positioned branch offices.