Wholesale distributors of fresh and frozen produce throughout Zambia.
Consumer, Food & Retail
This food services company supplies fresh fruit and vegetables, frozen french fries and vegetables, processed vegetables, and dry goods to hotels, camps & lodges, retailers and fast-food chains throughout Zambia. Services include the supply of both wholesale and custom-packaged orders of the approximately 170 different products for clients. The delivery cold chain is maintained by their own fleet or third-party refrigerated transport options.
- Proven operations and logistics in sourcing the extensive product range locally and through importation from South Africa, packing to order, and daily distribution around the country.
- Exceptional quality and compliance with food service safety standards, product security, and delivery cold chain ensure certification to stringent international standards, and approval by international chains such as Yum Brands.
- Established, purpose-built facilities are suited to the vast quantity and diversity of products, for wholesale or custom packaging. Facilities include refrigerated, frozen and dry storage capabilities, a sterile high-care facility, refrigerated delivery trucks, and infrastructure for production continuity.
- Strong relationships with both local and South African suppliers ensure constant availability of produce.
- Vendor listings at blue-chip hotels, tourist lodges, and international fast-food chains, such as Pizza Hut, KFC, Massmart, Nandos and Spur amongst others
- Entry to the politically and socially stable Zambian national market, an investment-friendly destination with increasing urbanisation, forecasting significant growth in the food services industry.
- Expand facilities to increase market share by storing larger volumes, renting out cold storage units, and expanding the refrigerated fleet size.
- The fully-functional processing facility was built at double the existing required capacity to enable expansion without further capital.
- Develop a regional distribution centre for bulk South African imports into Zambia and exporting to neighbouring countries, through a managed distribution hub.
- Penetrate deeper into the existing client base through broad-based supply of catering services, especially into remote areas where there is very limited supply currently.