Acquire a unique supplier of alternative parts for the earthmoving, mining and agricultural equipment markets.
Construction; Environmental, Waste & Recycling; Industrial & Manufacturing
Our client is an alternative parts supplier for the earthmoving, mining and agriculture equipment markets. The company repairs, manufactures, imports and distributes earthmoving equipment and spares for a wide range of TLB’s, ADT’s, dozers, rigid haulers, graders and front-end loaders. The company has an established customer base of mines, construction companies, contractors and plant hire companies, as well as supplying directly to OEMs.
- Distributor and service provider: serving as both a new parts distributor and a repair workshop. The company’s synergistic departments enable it to provide high-quality parts at a fraction of the cost of original OEM parts while maintaining positive profit margins.
- Substantial stock holding of parts: stocking a wide selection of high-quality differential parts for various brands, ensures rapid turnaround to keep customers’ equipment operating at maximum productivity.
- Well-equipped repair facilities: dedicated bays for the stock, distribution, assembly, and testing. Advanced machinery for testing differentials, gearboxes, axles and dyno tuning, ensures that all products are of high quality and perform their functions.
- Loyal, repeat customer base in mining, construction and agriculture: an integral technical parts supplier to customers, who rely on the company to ensure that their machines are operational and profitable.
- Established in an industry with significant barriers to entry: specialised services undertaken by knowledgeable staff with rare skills have earned the company a reputation for excellent quality and customer service.
- Plant Hire
The property in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa is owned by the shareholder and is available to be included in the sale. The property can facilitate expansion with approximately 1000sqm of space available for the development of workshops and office space. Relocation would be possible; however, with the existing premises, the company benefits from purpose-built facilities, ideal for the company’s operations.