Specialist Microsoft Systems Integrator focused on maximising customers' investments in cloud solutions
Gauteng, South Africa
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Our client is a specialist Microsoft Systems Integrator, with highly sought after Microsoft Managed Partner status, that facilitates customers' migration to the cloud through Microsoft infrastructure and customised software systems, with a focus on optimising use of resources. Leveraging the founders' years of industry experience and strong technical and software engineering backgrounds, the company offers customers a broad range of services, including sales, consulting, technical deployment services, technical support and application development.
- Specialists in Microsoft systems integration and cloud migration
- Microsoft Managed Partner, favourable business relationship with Microsoft and direct contact with account manager
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft ecosystem and licensing models enabling design of bespoke solutions to meet each customer's specific requirements
- 80% recurring revenue from subscriptions
- Level 2 B-BBEE accreditation
- Committed leadership ready for the next phase of growth
- Expanding the geographical footprint: the company has identified expansion of its geographical footprint across South Africa, and more particularly overseas into international markets, as a huge growth opportunity. International expansion will be driven by demand of international customers for the high skill level of South African software developers and engineers, low communication barriers and favourable exchange rates. The cloud-based nature of the business and capability of servicing customers remotely enables easy scalability via geographical expansion.
- Building a strong sales team: having a team responsible for marketing the company's products and services to various market sectors in new locations will drive sales and revenue growth.
- Leveraging the Microsoft distribution network: the company is an indirect reseller of Microsoft licenses and is in the process of becoming a direct Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), which will allow it to take full advantage of Microsoft's extensive commission and rebate policy.
- Earning additional competencies: the advanced competency for Microsoft Calling is an additional accreditation the company can earn that will strengthen its Microsoft Managed Partner status.
- The company is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng with a branch office in Cape Town, Western Cape, and a number of staff now working remotely.
- The company has a wide customer base covering many market sectors, including manufacturing, financial services, mining, healthcare, information technology, government departments and the food and beverage industry.
- The majority of customers are repeat business, as evidenced by the company's 80% recurring revenue. Customer relationships become entrenched due to the company's service offering, which included maintaining the cloud infrastructure once a customer's business has been migrated to the cloud.