Highly profitable and unique business model in the financial services industry
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
A trusted enabler of safe, reliable and secure connectivity between Southern Africa's financial industry and the global financial community. Our client is a solutions provider operating in the data networking arena. The company provides best-fit solutions between a number of global and local network providers to banks and financial institutions, primarily connecting to a global financial platform. The unique business model was developed in response to increased adoption of digital services by the financial industry, and the company is at the forefront of enabling secure communication between all parties.
- Very profitable and growing business
- Unique business model that is proven and robust
- No competitors within Southern Africa
- Annuity-based revenue with de-risked operations - Service Level Agreements are supported by back-to-back agreements with vendors and suppliers ensuring a risk-free enterprise
- Approved solution provider to all the major financial institutions in South Africa
- Strong, trusted, long-standing relationships with telco's and financial institutions
- Offers a full and diverse network of services
- The company consults and designs solutions based on the unique needs of their clients, whether this is a bank, stock exchange, bureau, corporate, broker or reserve bank
- All network solutions are designed to comply with best international practices, and meet stringent global requirements in this highly regulated industry
- With significant market share in South Africa, our client now aims to make its mark in Africa and expand its service offerings. The company has the capacity to expand its footprint into sub-Sharan Africa.
- Growth for the company follows expansion by a global financial services platform; as the international network changes their regulatory requirements, so financial institutions need to comply with the changing requirements.
- As a unique and easily scalable business model, growth opportunities into other African countries exist through a copy-and-paste design.
- Within Africa, as the number of unbanked people changes and a greater percentage of the population becomes banked, these people will require banking services. In turn, the banks will need connectivity to international platforms, which are enabled through the services of our client.
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- The company consults, advises and manages the secure connectivity network between financial institutions and the global financial platform, as per their unique requirements.
- Clients include the South African Reserve Bank, all major banks and bureaux, stock exchanges, corporates and brokers; global network service providers, and local last-mile network service providers.